Mission - to equip and empower people to impact the world through advancing the kingdom of God and plant churches with like vision.
Vision - teach, disciple and serve
- Teach people to love God
- Disciple people to love each other
- Serve the world through outreach
- The bible is the authoritative word of God
- Jesus is the promised Savior of the world, sent to manifest God to men, fulfill prophecy and redeem people back to God
- Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross at Calvary and was raised from the dead and is alive at the right hand of the Father.
- The Holy Spirit is the third person of the trinity, that he dwells in every believer and provides us with spiritual gifts and the power to live the Christian life.
- Satan is the declared adversary of God and man and that Jesus has triumphed over him through his death, burial and resurrection.
- No one can enter the Kingdom of God unless born again through faith in Jesus as Lord.
- Salvation is a gift offered by God that is experienced only through faith.
- In water baptism as an act of worship by those who have repented of their sins and acknowledged Jesus as Lord.
- That Christ will return to earth as promised and will then judge all people according to their deeds
- In observance of the Lord’s supper in remembrance of Him